2022 Driver Training Programme
30th January 2022
By Vicky Rowe
We are proud to offer an even bigger and better Driver Training Program for 2022 and would like to hear from you if you’re interested in any of these offerings:
- Level 1 Defensive Driver training: suitable for anyone driving on the road, including Learners. Date TBA but expect we will offer a weekend course to full members at a subsidised rate.
- Level 2 Defensive Driver training: following on from Level 1, this course offers more advanced concepts and practical car control exercises that could help you to avoid an accident. Date TBA, offered to full members at a subsidised rate.
- MSCA Come n Try day at Phillip Island Raceway, planned for Saturday December 3rd: full day of training, with mix of theoretical and in car instruction, plus the opportunity to drive on your own on a world class racetrack. Offered to full members at a subsidised rate.
- ‘Evolve’ Performance Driver Training at Phillip Island – Monday March 28th: targeting members who want to take up Motorsport, or hone their competitive driving skills, you’ll receive tailored tuition from professional driving coaches. This is an exceptional opportunity offered only to full members (free for the girls and $200pp for the boys), with limited spots prioritised according to the following:
- No previous Motorsport experience, or has not competed in the past 10 years
- Is willing to commit to trying competitive Motorsport, entering at least two events during 2022 (only one entry if you’re a female)
To express your interest, contact club president Vicky